Saturday, March 14, 2009

my trick to enhancing brown eyes

I'm a chinese girl with brown almond shaped eyes in my opinion i think purple really brings out the brownness in brown eyes. So here's a simple look i created sorry for the lack of picture i'm really breaking out so i don't want to take pictures of my face so bear with me please. this picture does not do the look any justice under the sunlight my eyes looked so pretty i have never seen my eyes so brown before. You only need for items to create this looks less is sometimes more and the products i used can be duped and changed.


1. Urban Decay Lust e/s on the upper lashline
2. Mac bei ging shadestick on the lower lashline as a base
3. Stila Key e/s on top of the shadestick (key is a really pretty frost/shimmery lilac purple i love this eyeshadow)
4. Covergirl Lashblast mascara on both top and bottom lashes. (putting mascara on the lower leashes really open up your eyes)

In my opinion brown eyes are enhanced the most with purples, silvers, blues, and greens.

Hope you guys enjoy i promise i'll do more looks and reviews soon

3 comments:

  1. hehe... you're absolutely right... you don't think you know! lol purple does bring out brown eyes... I think maybe that's why I like purple shadows so much... well the right shades of purple lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice look :D! Thanks for the idea ^_^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think purples are great for brown eyes too, but for some reason, some purples look too funky on me..like i had a black eye =p

    ReplyDelete