I have to be honest i sucked at using pencil eye liner i would always draw it too thick. sad right the easiest one to use and i sucked with it. my hand are extremely shaking and only practice can change that. These tips work for me so i hope there at least one that will benefit u guys.
Cream liner ( my # 1 love)
1. I personally use a small angle brush to line me eyes. with a small brush you get better control.
2. Start out with a little of the cream liner on your brush you can always go back for more.
3. This might sound funny but i get up close and personal with my mirror i use a full length
mirror. i walk up to the mirror, tilt my chin up, then i look down with my eyes. This opens up
your eye lids and you won't have to tug on it
4. Start out thin line and make it thicker as you go
5. Always remember to close the jar or you liner will dry out
6. If your cream liner tends to smudge go over it with a eyeshadow
1. Make sure the tip is sharpened or at least semi pointy
2. I like to have the pencil parallel to my face when i line my eyes using the " getting personal
with my mirror move"
3. Be gentle if your too hard on the pencil your line will end up really thick
Liquid liner (the only method that works for me is fooling myself into thinking it's a pencil)
1. SHAKE IT
2. Use short gentle strokes
3. Be patient this will take time if u don't want to mess up.
4. If you want a wing halfway on your eyelid you should start to draw out how you want your wing to look step back open your eyes. if you like it keep it and fill in the of the liner. if you don't
like it try again.
5. try not to open your eyes right after your done line them in case their still wet. If it's wet it'll
get all over the place
Fixing a mistake
If you make a mistake (ex: it's too think it's smudged, it got all over the place, or you just don't like it) if you don't have eyeshadow on you cal always use a Q tip some Vaseline and clean it up. If you do have eyeshadow on your your brush and place some of you eyeshadow into the part where you messed up on, this should cover or at least make the mistake less noticeable, then you can go in a fix it without taking it all off.
Recap on what works for me
1. Get up close and personal with the mirror
2. Tilt the chin up
3. Look down with you eyes
4. Hold the pencil, brush, or the applicator parallel to the face
5. Start out thin Then get thicker towards the outer edge
6. This is just me personally i hold everything like a pen it's just easier to me