Saturday, January 24, 2009

Covergirl Lashblast review


Yeah my first review

This mascara is from covergirl and i know u guys must of seem a lot of reviews on them already and i just wanted to share me thoughts about it.

Pro
amazing formula that lengthens your lashes and makes them look a lot longer
a applicator that gets deep into your lashes
evenly coated lashes

Cons
intimidating applicator IT'S HUGE and it gets mascara all over the place well for me it does
if you don't separate for lashes they will stick together and make it look like u have less lashes

Recommended for
ppl who have a good amount of lashes and are trying to make them look longer

Not recomended for
ppl who have sparse lashes because they will make your lashes stick together and look like u have less lashes then u actually do


Results from one coat

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this will work for my tiny eyelashes XD but i like the length it gave you

    ReplyDelete