Wednesday, January 20, 2010

step by step tutorial my everyday look


I'm tired of looking scrubby this quarter i have class at 7 30in the morning so i need to get up really early so i barely do my makeup.


usually i just roll out of bed go to class
come back nap go to class again
homework and
that my day

there are days where i do my makeup and this is usually what i do something that doesn't take too much time but still look good

i can usually do this look within half an hour which is my makeup plus my hair

since i wasn't looking scrubby i decided to be a camera whore and take pictures

this is the final look
it makes me look awake and well put together but it's not too much for class

Time to start: this is how i look like with no makeup on

the first thing i do is put on my moisturizer
Clinuque's moisture surge ( i love this stuff it's my third bottle already)

next i do my eye makeup while the moisturizer is drying
today i decided to use a darker e/s i usually use a skin tone color or i won't use an e/s at all

eyes:
1. two face shadow insurance
2. mac e/s in smoke and diamonds (a toupe greyish color)
3. styli style e/i in black for the waterline and tightlining (love this stuff too it's the only e/l i use now)
4. revlon colorstay liquid e/l (i'm trying to find a water proof liquid e/l anyone have a suggestions)


5. mac shadestick in shimersand in the inner corner of my eye
6. lancome cils design mascara

after i'm done with my eye makeup my moisturizer would of been absorbed so now it's time for the face:
1. mac mineralize skinfinish in medium

2. nars blush in orgasm
3. nars laguna bronzer in laguna to contour my face

after i'm done with my makeup i sometimes do my hair depending on how bad my hair looks
the first think i do is spay on a heat protection

1. chi 44 iron guard thermal protection spray
then i straighten my hair with my sedu flat iron

this is how the it all looks like when i'm done
with natural lighting
meet peckle i sleep with him every night
he's the perfect size for me to cuddle with and fall asleep to

Good night everyone i'm gonna go back to writing my essay now
hope i was able help someone out
thanks you for reading my blog =]

2 comments: