Sunday, August 30, 2009

Haul

My haul from the past few weeks
(i know i know my bed sheets are not very girly)

1. clinique #2 toner
(on my lazy days i just take my makeup off wipe my face with a towel and rub this toner on my face and i don't get pimples the next day)
2. clinique take the day off cleansing balm
(trying it out for the 1st time if u used it before tell me about it?)
3. clinique moisture surge
(i love this moisturizer i use it everyday before i out on my makeup it keeps my face soft this is my 3rd jar i went for the 2.7 ounce it's my HG moisturizer i usually use something and leave it for another but i've been completely loyal to this product)
4. clinique post blemish solution
(this little tube is so worth the money it really is fading my scars i will do a post right after this one about my acne scars this is my 3rd one and i will keep buying it as long as i have scars)

1. Mac smoke & diamond e/s
(it can't out before and i missed it i wanted it for the longest time and now i have it mac is not my favorite brand for e/s but i'm obsessed with smoky toupy colors i just can't help myself)
2. Nars Laguna bronzer
(this is my back up i have the one where it's the laguna and orgasm compact it's my HG bronzer i tried others before but they all made me look orange and this one didn't)
3. Philosophy hope in a jar SPF20
(i never used this before so let me know what u ladies think about it)

1. cetaphil cleaner
(i have given up on brand name cleansers it doesn't do anything for me so far i'm loving my purpose cleanser it's so cheep too i will use this after i finish up my purpose)
2. evian refreshing spray
(this stuff is awesome on a hot day it feel like water on your face but it doesn't melt it off )
3. rimel london stay matte foundation in 200
(my mac color is nc 25 and this matches me face completely i use this as a concealer and it's the only foundation i own i had mac ones but i returned them because they break me out this one doesn't but i haven't put it on my entire face so i don't know)
4. skin food ginko in shade 2
(this color looks a little pink when i look at it but it works for my face and once again i use it as a concealer on my scars)

No comments:

Post a Comment